Office Relocation IT Service
Controlled, Graceful System Shutdown
- Covers entire IT infrastructure, including servers, storage, UPS, backup libraries, switches, routers, firewalls, and workstations.
- Disconnect and Reconnect Services.
- Work is performed on-site at both locations.
- Scheduling accommodates evening and weekend hours to keep customers operating without interruption during the business week.
- Data Reliability and Continuity of Operations.
- Operations uptime plan to ensure minimum business impact on the client and its customers.
- Complete data backup and validation using client-provided backup systems.
- Assurance of application integrity.
- Network refresh service.
- Specialized relocation security audit.
- Vendor Management.
- Letter of Agency, including vendor evaluation.
- Coordination with moving company.
- Management of power upgrades.
- Selection of new Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Cabling for data/voice.
- Copier services.
- Coordination with office furniture vendor.
- Relocation Consulting Services
- Relocation planning and timing strategies.
- Facilities planning: line drops; server room configuration and arrangement; power considerations; HVAC requirements; infrastructure hosting and testing.
- Business operational considerations: changes in worker access, including temporary or new permanent telecommuting; relocation policies; new operating policies; security impact assessment and planning; voice over IP (VOIP) planning; unified messaging integration.
- Vendor Management.
- Long-term business strategy planning.
- Workflow and business process adjustment.
- New location network baseline blueprint.
- Existing and target system inventory and IT footprint reduction strategy.
In business, not every support works out. But by choosing a right IT solution provider, entrepreneurs increases the chance of better productivity and efficiency. With IT Support, the customers will be much pleased to experience the visibility around the business workflows. We are proud to have been the most celebrated providers in on other emirates of Dubai ,Abu Dhabi, Umm Al Quwain, Ras-Al-Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain, and Ajman.all over UAE Complete office IT service
Your Solution for Business Networking
We are a full service company for all of your network requirements. Dubai Technician caters to the network needs of small to medium sized companies that do not have full-time IT staff. We also contract our services to larger companies that need assistance on their day to day issues or special projects.IT Service
Whether you have one computer in your business or a hundred at several office locations, our Technician can provide the support you need to run your business with the highest degree of efficiency and network uptime. Our rapid response Help Desk ensures that any network issue you encounter will be handled quickly and documented properly in your case file.
- Router Firewall
- Virus Protection malware
- Intrusion Detection and Protection ransome
- Information Security Management system
We believe that communicating frequently and educating you in the technology you use builds trust even if that makes you less dependent on our own services over time. We want to become a trusted advisor; just as we are with our other satisfied clients in dubai uae
Network Design, Implementation & Support : We design your network with consideration for future growth and new locations. We perform troubleshooting of every network issue to complete resolution.
Remote Access & Virtual Private Networks (VPN’s) For the telecommuting employee that works from home or on the road, we provide solutions that allow fully secure access to the company network, applications and e-mail.
Internet Connectivity & E-mail If you have problems with internet connectivity or simply want a more reliable internet service, we help you find the solution that best fits your needs. We administer in-house e-mail and web servers setup.
Network Security & Firewalls Hackers, viruses and worms can cause grave consequences to today’s systems. We protect your company network with anti-virus applications and hardware solutions (firewall).
We provides solutions for all types of networks. Understanding the varying system features will help you in selecting the network that best suits your needs.
Personal Area Network (PAN)
PAN is the smallest of the network types. This network consists of an individual’s computer and any connecting devices, such as printers, PDAs or iPods.
Local Area Network (LAN)
This is the most common type of network solution. It connects you to multiple computers in your home or work via cable or wireless connections.
Metropolitan Area Network (MAN)
MANs usually connect LAN and WAN in a metropolitan area and do not extend past a city or town’s geographic boundaries. This type of network is generally open to the public.
Wide Area Network (WAN)
This network type is a step higher then MAN networks. They cross city and national borders with the use of routers. WAN networks are not open to the public like MAN networks.
This type of network gives all of the computers on the network equal importance. Each computer contains all of the software and data used throughout the network, and each user has complete access. This type of network is generally found in small businesses.
Campus Area Network (CAN)
This network solution is used on university campuses, where networks in multiple buildings need to be connected. CANs are also used in industrial businesses, where offices are in multiple buildings, such as an industrial business park.
Intranet is a network run by a company that is used by employees to communicate internally. An extranet network is designed for internal company use and allows access to clients and vendors in the outside world.
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
VPNs allow users to access the Internet within private business networks. This network operates using a secure link and is generally used by remote business workers.
This network holds information in a central location (the server), while allowing access from other computers connected to the server. Computers connected can access and save files to the server. This type of network is used in many businesses. A primary benefit is all data is located in a central location, making it easier to back up and locate information.
Global Area Network (GAN)
Providing global coverage, GAN is the largest network solution. It is composed of different networks connected together, providing an unlimited geographical coverage area. This network uses a variety of technology to maintain network communication, including satellite.