The Cisco Unified IP Phones 7900 Series provides:
IP phones with color liquid crystal display (LCD), including dynamic soft keys for call features and functions.Support for information services, including Extensible Markup Language (XML) capabilities to extend IP phone systems.The capability to customize XML-based services to let users access a variety of information, such as stock quotes, employee directories, and web content.
On-campus mobility using voice over wireless LAN with the Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G to extend advanced unified communications capabilities for mobile workers.
Selected models includes such features as:
- Antiglare, backlit, pixel-based monochrome LCD
- Full-duplex speakerphone and dedicated headset jack for hands-free communication
Tricolor illuminated line/feature keys for call-status indication
- Deep-sleep option for reduced power consumption
Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business. The series supports:
- From 8 to 138 users in flexible deployment models based on your needs
- A wide array of IP phone models
Public switched telephone network (PSTN) interfaces
- Internet connectivity with security's
- Replace traditional analog and digital phones with cost-effective IP communications.
- The Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3900 Series combines a simple, easy-to-use ergonomic design with basic communications features.
These phones are an ideal, earth-friendly solution to meet your communications needs in many environments: Office cubicles,Retail sites,Manufacturing facilities,Classrooms,Hallways