- Total voice and data communication solution for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Functions as a traditional phone system or an IP Telephony Server.
- Supports both single locations and multi-site networks.
- Basic call center and voice messaging capabilities are built-in.
- Scalable as business needs grow. Protects current investments in communications.
Avaya IP Office can also help businesses to improve productivity in the work place. Its sophisticated applications such as integrated messaging, voice mail and auto attendant can help your staff to manage calls and messages more efficiently. Support for remote working is an integral part of the portfolio ensuring that home and mobile workers can work as effectively remotely as they could from an office location.
The full Avaya IP Office solution is easily managed through IP Office Manager, a Microsoft® Windows®-based PC software application, that connects to the Avaya IP Office system using the TCP/IP protocol.
Avaya IP Office Exclusive Business Features:
- Simplest to use handsets clearly labelled in English (not symbols). Soft screen keys for hot desking and easy to use options. Easy to read screens with largest characters display.
- Diverted numbers from other sites will be answered by their own individualgreeting messages and auto attendants, plus their own individual queue announcements.
- Extension status on Phone Manager and handsets.
- Busy Lamp Field For Extensions Across IP for Phones and Phone Manager users
- Scripts for each group and each site for professional and mistake free call answering.
- Twinning of external phone numbers and mobiles for remote office integration.
- Super groups which include group members across several sites via IP staff convergence via the only genuine virtual office scenario.
- Flip Flop call handling whereby the caller (internal or external) will automatically ring a busy extension. The user will see the second callers name or ID (similar to mobile phone).
- 64 Party Conference with voice prompts to guide inbound callers to their conference.
- Do Not Disturb with exception list to allow important calls to get through.
- Group Voicemail Boxes with message lamp notification on multiple handsets and email.
- Send voicemails to any email box (not just Outlook) via a built in SMTP server
- Multiple Park Slots – easy hold/ pick up at any desk use handset, Phone Manager or both.
- Live Voice Recordings with random selection options (eg 1% or 100% of calls recorded).
- Timer on handsets for duration of call details Alcatel does not support this feature.
- Drop button on handset to release ringing or call waiting call for faster call handling.
- Call centre functionalities and extensive call flow automations are built into the system.
These are extra cost options on other systems.For more information call us now on
+971 55 678 9741